- 50% deposit required at the time of booking and balance is due 8 days prior to arrival date.
- Bookings made within 8 days of shuttle date requires full payment.
- Deposits are best made using a credit card.
- We accept VISA and Master Card
- We will send you a credit card form along with your shuttle route when you are ready to confirm.
- If we are providing any flights or other services for you, we need to have all deposits or payments in full, in our office within 24 hours of receiving your itinerary.
- $10 fee is charge for any change of Dates and Time for Flights.
- Prices are quote in USD
- Any cancellation received 45 days OR more prior to shuttle date will receive a full refund less $50.00 USD.
- Any cancellation received within 45 to 20 days of shuttle date receives a 50% refund.
- Any cancellation received within 19 to 8 days prior to shuttle date receives 25% refund.
- Any cancellation received less than 8 days prior to shuttle date receive no refund.
- No REFUNDS will be given for unused shuttles due to natural disasters.
- There is no additional charge from us; if you see any additional charges please check with your bank about their foreign charges.
- Please bear in mind that you may see BANK CHARGES/EXCHANGE RATE CHARGES added to the total charged by Belize Airport Shuttle Service (BASS).
- Please be mindful that we do not have any control over these charges that the bank makes directly to you. We are only authorized to charge only the amount that we agreed upon via email, phone, or in person.